Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am doing it again ...

OK, OK ... how many times am I going to do this to myself in this blog? Well, given that it's me and that I have a history of not meeting my own expectations, this blog is suffering the consequences. This post, unfortunately, is no exception. I am writing for one main reason only: to prove I still write to it. Yes, it has only been a week, but, in the blogging world, a week is an eternity.

If you have actually read this blog up to this point, I am sure you are deeply saddened that this is the best post I can muster, but, truthfully, this is reflective of the kind of stuff I think about a regular basis. Are my "readers" happy? Am I meeting expectations (personal, professional, others)? What do I have to do to keep up with everything?

Anyway, this is enough drivel for one post. Hang in there, faithful readers ... there is enough other stuff for me to write, including the continuing saga of my life that I promised. Of course, it is helpful to know if others are actually reading ANY of this. If you do read this, post a COMMENT. Then, I will know for certain. Later gators...

No comments: