Thursday, March 09, 2006

Something to get this blog started ...

I really don't have the time to write a lengthy post to begin my blog the "right" way, but I figure that my profile information listed conveniently above should suffice to get things started. I will tell you more about me as things get going so that you have a better sense of the person who is writing these things you are reading. Without a doubt, I don't expect much traffic when this is first listed (and, unless you're a celebrity already, who does?), but I hope to build a following as time progresses.

I may write my postings as small observations at times (mood for a day) while as "longer" short stories in others. If my underlying reasoning is to eventually write a novel (or novels) in my future, you may see some degree of storytelling along the way. I tend to write in nonfictional ways generally, although sometimes they may seem fictitious or hard to believe.

So, given that I should hold to my self-imposed time limit for now, I bid you adieu.

No comments: